Saturday, June 7, 2008

Friday in Guongzhoa

It was an extremely rainy day in Guongzhoa, but being Friday and my last day there I had to get pizza. Again, there is always some difficulty trying to find the restaurant and find it when it is open. But after two tries, I was their first customer at 5 o'clock.

Here are the results:

Crust 4/8
Sauce 4/8
Cheese 4/8
Presentation 5/8

Overall 4/8
This pizza had a funny taste to it. I couldn't pinpoint where it was coming from. I thought it was the sauce, but then I would try some crust only and that also would taste weird. But then again maybe the taste was not going to leave my mouth until I brushed my teeth. The pizza was a good size and ratios of cheese to sauce were also good. But something was wrong, and I don't know if I want to know what it was. (I did eat the whole thing.)

No comments: